Monday, June 11, 2012

Delhi, The world city


Hi Friends,

Scenario 1
Yesterday when I was passing a DTC bus stop at Yamuna Bridge; I saw a poor lady is sleeping on the footpath with her 2-3 yrs old baby & we all know that this is very common in Delhi.
Sometime, we saw people sleeping at footpath, injured at road accident, die along roadside & so on. We have to help them or at least share the pic with other Delhi People so that people comes forward to help them.
When, I saw that lady; the first comment came in my mind was “Sarkar kee yojna kab in tak phuchegyee”.

Scenario 2

India Gate, the national monument of India, is situated in the heart of New Delhi. Thousands of tourist are comes from various part of the world.
I requesting to you, pls visit once again not as the tourist but as the responsible inhabitant of Delhi, You will found the massy condition of the India Gate. Empty chips packets, used plastic plates, used Ice-cream cups are laying here and there, there is no grass in nearby parks.
Who is responsible behind all this?
We have to create the awareness among the peoples and govt agencies.

For this, I need your help.
Pls click such pic and any other which you think should be shared among, share on this page, we will further share the same with concern govt deptt/agency to improve the condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment